Hale I’a U’i
Beautful Fish House! High End Luxury in Paradise! - Puako
Oceanfront Luxury at Puako Beach with Spa and Wading Pool
Beautiful Fish House! The perfect name for those who will love snorkeling with the Yellow Tang and Humuhumunukunukuapua’a, right out your front door! This gorgeous and palatial four bedroom, five and half bath estate is a Puako Beach gem. The entire house features high end travertine, granite and mahogany workmanship. Luxury beyond words…. this is it!
This estate comes with three master suites, plus another suite that sleeps 4 extras, and all are one-of-a-kind, with ensuite bathrooms that have outdoor showers. The fourth suite easily accommodates four people, any age from children to adults, on the two large custom built, mahogany bunk beds.
Hale I’a U’i Photos
Enjoy panoramic ocean views from both the upper and lower level living rooms, the lanais, the dipping pool, the spa, the gourmet kitchen, the dining room and all bedrooms face the ocean!
Wake up to whales slapping their tails in the winter and views of the early morning dive boat! Beautiful sunsets each and every night on the sunniest, most pristine coastline in the Hawaiian Islands! Relish the privacy of the lush, tropical landscaped property with a security gate. Palm trees, plumeria, pikake, and lush green lawns. Hawaii style living!
The house is enormous, about 5400 sq.ft. under roof and another 1800 sf of decks and lanais! Hale I’a U’i has two living rooms to relax in, both upstairs and downstairs. The upper level living room has a wet bar, a pool table, a large HDTV with comfortable seating and huge retractable doors that open to the sea for watching the whales and the waves splashing on shore.
The spacious and open layout creates the perfect airflow and allows a large group to have movement, gatherings, as well as, private conversation. The living areas feature 36-foot retractable sliding glass doors which opens to the lanais for a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living.
The Rain Forrest Film room is an air conditioned media room with a digital home theatre system and a wall size HD projector screen and DVD player. Flat screen TVs abound in the upstairs living room, downstairs living room and the kids room.
This estate has two luxurious gazebos on the front lanai with daybeds to read, nap or watch the whales. Cool off in the dipping pool or head out for world class snorkeling with all the beautiful tropical fish! The water’s edge is just 150 feet away. The turquoise waters around Puako are extremely clear and ideal for underwater visibility. There a pristine coral reef filled with sea caves and over 300 species of fish. Turtles sleep, dolphins jump, and whales breech right out in front!
The kitchen is a chef’s dream! With Miele appliances, granite countertops, and is complete with a built-in-convection oven, latte/espresso maker, gas cook top, steam cooker, microwave, trash compactor and dishwasher. A weber barbeque grill is right outside the kitchen door with it’s own patio. Dine inside with a view for eight people and there is additional seating at the bar for three. Seating for twelve to dine outdoors on the lanai, eight at one table and four at another.
For the outdoor chef, a 3 burner Weber barbeque grill awaits you on it’s own patio adjacent to the kitchen. There’s a generous supply of dinnerware and glassware, entertainment platters, place mats, and cloth napkins. There are Melamine dishes and acrylic glassware for poolside.
When you don’t feel like cooking, it is a 5-10 minute drive to some of the finest restaurants on the island. Or let us arrange for a personal chef!
• Expansive, high ceilings throughout the house. A fantastic layout affords privacy and quiet time. Large families will enjoy having their own space. Ideal for couples, groups of friends and multi-generational families
• 7200 square feet of indoor and outdoor living area on two levels.
• Huge couches, plush chairs and punees to lounge on with the entire family.
• Four wall mounted big screen TV’s, Wifi, and state of the art sound system throughout house.
• Plush furnishings and beautiful artwork throughout the home.
• Spa and spool! The “spool” is 21” deep, 10 feet wide and 23 feet long, great for refreshing after ocean fun or cooling off from the spa. The spa is 9 feet by 9 feet and 3 feet deep.
• Two wet bars – upper level and lower level
• Beach chairs, beach towels provided (Island’s largest white sand beach 5 mins away)
• Excellent snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, and surfing are all available at Puako Beach!
• Wi-Fi access throughout the house
• For music lovers, the lanai also has outdoor speakers. Phone plug-in for your playlist
• In the evening, watch the “only in Hawaii” sunset, followed by stargazing from the hot tub.
• All bedroom suites and the media room are air conditioned. Living areas are open to the outdoors.
• Both the living room downstairs and the great room upstairs have large flat screen TVs for those who would like to watch their favorite game or movie, while still taking in the amazing view!
• Tiki Lounge- the upstairs great room has a pool table, a wet bar and plenty of comfortable seating.
• Minutes from world-class beaches, such as Hapuna and Mauna Kea. and many championship golf courses, as well as, 5 star fine dining and family restaurants.
• Additional provisions: Gated driveway, portable crib, Ice machine, Beach chairs, beach towels, boogie boards, snorkel gear, coolers.
The Bedroom Suites
• The New Guinea Mudman Suite is a master bedroom on the lower level which features a king bed, an ensuite bathroom with a walk in outdoor travertine shower and separate vanity. Glass doors to the lanai. Spectacular ocean views
• Budah’s Bunk Room Suite, also on the lower level has 4 custom built bunk beds large enough to accomodate any age from children to adults. There are lots of games and plush bean bag chairs in front of a flat screen Smart TV with cable. Ocean views. Ensuite bathroom has a walk in outdoor travertine shower and separate vanity. Glass doors to the lanai.
• The Barong’s Bali Suite is an upper level master suite which faces the ocean, has a king size bed, a huge ensuite travertine bathroom, a jetted tub and walk in travertine shower. Separate vanity with a granite counter. Glass doors to a private lanai.
• The Cheetah Suite- an upper level master suite has ocean views, glass doors to a private lanai and it’s own private ensuite bathroom with a walk in outdoor shower.
Hale I’a U’I is the ultimate get-away vacation to paradise, so treat yourself to complete rejuvenation. Experience relaxed luxury in a serene and totally private setting.
Unwind at one of the finest estates in the exclusive Puako Beach Oceanfront community. Let Hale I’a U’i be your home base for your unforgettable Hawaiian vacation!
STVR 19-348931 TA-148-428-6464-01 Hale I’a U’i
Call or email us today to book your stay!
You may also check our availability on the Airbnb & VRBO calendar.
Hale I’a U’i Reviews
Brand new vacation rental so this property doesn’t have any reviews yet…